Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day Nine!

So today is my 9th day. I still love it but LOTS of work. Here is my day...
Do rounds to check for loose stool/vomit/blood any signs of distress. Then I feed all the animals. Then put the TV in for movie time. Then clean cages. Then snacks. Then lunch time. Then checks for health etc and clean up.

Basically it is exactly like working at a day care which I did for a few years.

We have a list of seniority and I am on the bottom but not sure how things will change as I move up. I think basically the over time will change and weekend work. Right now I am not trained enough to work weekends. But I will start working weekends and get two week days off in about four weeks. That is fine because I am a competitive figure skater and could use the weekdays for practice.

So far so good! I luv the animals!!

No comments: