Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh yeah, the HUMANS

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the PEOPLE! When you work with animals, it is so cool that you tend to forget about the humans you work with.

So the first day I was trained by a lead tech who is awesome and just as anal as me. She like to do things in a certain order and fast, like me. I really like her. She is like the second in command and the first in command is usually busy so she is my main contact. Let's call her Jane.

Then there is my buddy who started two weeks ago so we are like best friends now and working in the same area. She is great. Let's call her Ann.


Then there is this one girl, we will call her Mary, who is kind of careless with her work but very nice. But since I am so NOT careless, I like her but don't admire her.

Then there is a girl I will call Cassie who is hilarious and I love.

Then the guys, who we don;t work with very much but they are so funny and nice.

My favorite girl is a biker girl who is AWESOME and has experience working with exotic animals and if I were a lesbian I would be in LOVE with! She is so awesome with the animals and pays close attention to her work. And she takes time with each of them. She is just so cool and I only got to work with her becuase I am new so she was there to help today. But she is normally with another group. I really hope I get to work with her lots though becuase she just is the coolest.

Okay 'nough now.

No comments: